Ovation Lending is here to help you keep your home, so we analyze every part of your application to find a solution specific to your needs.
To determine eligibility for a Texas residential property tax loan, we need:
- Name of all property owner(s)
- Property address
- Contact information (phone numbers and email addresses)
- Mortgage company information (if applicable)
- Date of birth
For other eligibility questions, call our knowledgeable Texas property tax consultants at 877-419-7392.
Ovation has property tax payment plans with highly competitive rates designed to meet the needs of Texas commercial property owners. We want to provide you with the opportunity to stop the county and attorney fees from draining your revenue.
To determine eligibility for a commercial property tax loan, we need:
- Legal documentation for the borrowing entity (articles of incorporation, partnership agreements, etc.)
- Corporate tax returns and/or financial statements
- Inspection report
- Property survey and a recent environmental survey (if applicable)
- An active bankruptcy
- Company is not in good standing with the state
Other property tax eligibility questions?
Call our knowledgeable Texas property tax consultants at 877-419-7392.