You may have received your 2020 property tax bill from the county. If you have not, it will soon be mailed to you. The deadline to pay these taxes in full is by January 31st, 2021. What is your plan for paying them before the penalties and interest start being added?
If you have never looked into a property tax loan, it may be a beneficial option for you, especially during these uncertain times. A Texas property tax loan allows for the property taxes to be paid in full including delinquent taxes, penalties, fees, & court costs all while setting you up on a payment plan that best fits your financial needs.
Ovation Lending understands the stress caused by unpaid property taxes, and we have developed a streamlined process to help resolve your property tax situation as soon as possible. With over 150 years of combined industry experience, we’ve been helping Texans just like you get the property tax loan you deserve.
Why Ovation Lending?
- All credit types welcome
- No out of pocket expenses
- Payment terms up to 10 years
- A+ rating with the BBB
Benefits of Ovation Lending:
- Free loan estimates
- Same day loan approvals
- Get More with Ovation Lending
- No payments for up to 6 months
- Local Offices in Texas
- No Out of Pocket Expenses
- Competitive Rates
- Combine Existing Property Tax Loans
- Call us at 877-419-7392 or apply here to find out why thousands of property owners just like you choose Ovation Lending to pay their property taxes!