Ovation Lending is the leader in Texas property tax lending. Much of our success is attributable to the very talented people who choose to come work at Ovation every day.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Manager of Information Technology
- Manage IT infrastructure division and third-party application software systems.
- Manage wireless controllers and deploy wireless capability.
- Provide platform testing support and manage test environments.
- Maintain network security and ensure compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Interface with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Provide application support, Middleware and database support.
- Negotiate purchase contracts with IT vendors.
- Develop and manage project plans.
- Validate project estimates.
- Monitor, track and manage project tasks, timelines, risk/issues and overall quality of project activities/deliverables.
Job duties require use of the following software/tools: MS Project, MS SQL, MS Access, MS Exchange, Power BI, MS Office, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / R2 / 2012 R2, Windows Active Directory, Cisco Meraki, VoIP, Salesforce CRM and Agile/Scrum methodology.
Requires MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering Management plus one year of experience. Requires at least six months of experience in the financial industry.
Job Location: San Antonio, Texas.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org