Property taxes can be frustrating. Every year Texas commercial property owners find themselves trying to figure out how to pay their property taxes. If not planned for accordingly, it will become an additional burden on your financial state.
Texas property tax rates are one of the largest in the country. If property taxes go unpaid the penalties, interest, & collection costs can increase by 47% of the original tax bill. We help small businesses and commercial property owners avoid these exorbitant costs.
Ovation Lending has property tax payment plans with highly competitive rates designed to meet the needs of Texas commercial property owners. We want to provide you with the opportunity to stop the county and attorney fees from draining your revenue.
To determine eligibility for a commercial property tax loan, Ovation Lending will need:
- Legal documentation for the borrowing entity (articles of incorporation, partnership agreements, etc.)
- Corporate tax returns and/or financial statements
- Inspection report
- Property survey and a recent environmental survey (if applicable)
- An active bankruptcy
- Company is not in good standing with the state
Advantages of Partnering with Ovation
- No out of pocket expenditures
- Ability to combine multiple tax loans
- Repayment duration up to 10 years
- Payment methods & channels that fit your necessities
- Exceptional cash flow option to develop your business
- Delayed first payment date
- Monthly declarations to keep you up to date
With over 150 years of combined experience, we will work with you to find a tailored solution that fits your business needs. There is no reason to wait. Call Ovation Lending today to get help with your property taxes!! 877-419-7392