We Pay Texas Property Taxes

Ovation Lending works directly with Texas Counties to pay your property taxes and set you up on a custom payment plan so you can avoid mounting penalties, interest and collection fees.

Free, No Obligation Quote

  • *Indicates Required Field
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Property Tax Loans Tailored to You


Need help on your home, rental property, or inherited property? We have solutions for you.


You have options. Ovation Lending has solutions. Choose a partner with over 150 years of combined experience.

Small Business

It’s not just a job; it’s your passion. Find out how a property tax loan can set you up for success!


Why Choose Ovation Lending?

Our loans will pay your overdue taxes, penalties, interest and collection fees while providing you with affordable monthly payments.

All credit types are welcome! Your credit score doesn’t matter.

No cash down and no money needed at closing.

No payments for up to 6 months for some borrowers. Call to find out!

Close your loan in as little as three days! No long waiting periods!

Apply in three easy steps

No Hassle Application Process.


Quick Apply

Submit your contact information by clicking apply now or call us at (877) 419-7392 to talk to one of our Licensed Loan Officers.

Approval & Payment Plan

Within a few short minutes, most customers will know if they are approved (relax! most customers are approved!) and we can find a payment plan that fits your situation.

Safe & Secure Processing

After you choose your payment plan, Ovation Lending will begin processing your account immediately.

What Our Customers Have to Say


"I would like to thank Ovation Lending for being there for me when I needed you. I have never had such great service from a company like yours and all your representatives were top-notch."

Rhonda S.

Kaufman, TX

"They were very fast, professional, compassionate and informative. So much stress and anxiety relieved."

Christine F.

Boerne, TX

"Great experience with friendly and compassionate staff. They really understood how to help take a big weight off my shoulders and not make me feel bad about it! The entire experience was amazing!"

Angie A.

Whitney, TX

Ready to get started?

Helping Texas property owners just like you pay property taxes is what we do best!

Get More Latest News Here

Options for Paying Property Taxes by the Deadline

Options for Paying Property Taxes by the Deadline

Property taxes in Texas are due by January 31st. If unpaid on February 1st the county will start adding penalties and interest. The penalty starts at 6% and the interest starts at 1% for a total of 7% being added on February 1st. The penalty and interest will increase...

Exemptions for Disabled Veterans

Exemptions for Disabled Veterans

In Texas, like homestead owners who are over the age of 65, property owners who are also Disabled Veterans have several property tax breaks offered to them. Exemptions help save money on property taxes by reducing the taxable value of the property. If you are a...

Property Tax Breaks for Seniors

Property Tax Breaks for Seniors

In general, if you fail to pay property taxes in Texas, there is a possibility of the county foreclosing on your property. Texas authorities calculate the property taxes by multiplying the tax rate by the house's taxable value. Texas has 254 counties; every county...